first tier of the cake
second tier of the cake constructed with pillars
English roses and fondant ribbon roses creates a romantic theme for this stacked wedding cake.
colourful royal icing piped Petunia flowers.
roses waiting to adorn the romantic English theme wedding cake
Sorry for the long hiatus in updating my blog. I have uploaded some pictures taken before Ramadan and hope you will enjoy looking at the pictures. PG CakeCrfat's new class schedule will be out soon and please come back to our blog to check it out . I have a couple of requests to have a wedding cake class by my students and I hope to have this classs in my next schedule. In our wedding cake class module, students will be taught how to construct TIERED CAKES using STACKING METHOD and PUSH IN PILLARS METHOD. What you will learn in this class :
1) bake delicious WALNUT BUTTER CAKE and SUJEE FRUIT CAKE to use as your base
2) use fondant to cover your cakes smoothly
3) pipe Petunia/Roses in royal icing
4) pipe stringwork around the sides of your cake to make drop strings
5) pipe ruffles on the base of your cake to create borders.
These are some of the cake decorating techniques which will be taught in our wedding cake class. If you are interested to know more about this class, please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org