CREATIVE CUPCAKES CLASS ON 6TH FEBRUARY (SAT) RM150.00
- learn to bake moist and spongy chocolate cupcakes
- each student gets 20 cupcakes to decorate.
- learn to make 3 types of buttercream, cream cheese icing, royal icing & ganache.
a special type of buttercream which will not smudge (comot) will be taught. this buttercream is suitable to pipe roses, designs & borders.
- learn to decorate your cupcakes with fondant, gumpaste flowers/figures, piping jelly & edible image
- learn to make a bouquet of cupcakes suitable to be given on Valentine's day, Mother's day, birthdays, baby shower, anniversaries and as 'hantaran'.
FANCY COOKIES CLASS ON 13TH FEBRUARY (SAT) RM80.00
- learn to make yummy sugar cookies.
- learn to cut and bake your cookie dough in creative designs.
- learn to make icing which is suitable to ice your cookies.
- learn to decorate your cookies with rolled fondant.
- learn to make a cookie bouquet which is suitable to be given on Valentine's day, Mother's day, birthdays & baby showers.
CHOCOLATE FONDANT CLASS ON 20TH FEBRUARY (SAT) RM180.00
- you will be given an 8" inch moist chocolate cake & 3 delicious cake recipes will also be given.
- learn to cut your cake into layers and fill with delicious strawberry preserve.
- learn to make yummy chocolate fondant and white chocolate fondant.
- learn to cover your cake smoothly with chocolate fondant.
- learn to make chocolate fondant roses, bows and other decorating techniques to make your cake look beautiful.
WEDDING CAKE CLASS-3 TIERS ON 27th FEBRUARY (SAT) RM280
- recipes for our popular WALNUT BUTTER CAKE, SUGEE FRUIT CAKE & SUPER MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE will be given.
- recipes for our buttercream, royal icing,fondant and gumpaste will be given
- learn to construct tiered cakes by stacking and using pillars as tiers
- learn to cover your cakes smoothly with fondant (2 cakes) and steam buttercream (1 cake)
- you will be taught to decorate your cakes using different methods like applique, frilling, drapes,laces etc.
-learn to make gumpaste roses, ribbon roses, jasmine , blossoms, leaves and grass. These will all be assembled to be your cake topper.