Sunday, April 11, 2010

TART CLASS ON 10th APRIL 2010

A long hiatus in my classes and blog updates was unavoidable due to some personel commitments and not because of procrastination. Nevertheless, my classes went on as usual and my latest class was our Assorted Tart class. I really enjoyed teaching this class because all the students showed so much enthusiasm and enjoyed making the tarts. I'm sorry to turn down some students as this class was already full. To those who have registered, please bear with me and we'll try to conduct another class soon.

Note: this is an email fr my student, Azimah who attended our tart class.Thank you for your kind words, Azimah. i really wish for you every success in all your baking endeavour.

hai kak zarina...
since attended ur tart class last saturday, i try buat tart untuk makan2 n marketing kat member2 n neighbour. Semua cakap sedap n xmanis sangat. And guess wat, i pun dah dapat tempahan for 80 chocolate walnut tart from my best buddy =)
I would very much appreciate if u could assist me on the pricing for the tarts..
looking forward untuk attend cupcake class, n please inform me on ur classess/ news update k!!

thump ups for u..

AZIMAH




No comments:

Post a Comment