Tuesday, October 12, 2010

POP CAKE & CAKE BITES CLASS ON 10th OCTOBER

Our Pop cake & Cake Bites class was attended by 7 talented and creative individuals. Michelle, Diana, Mimi,Wan Zaleha Nor Aslina, Zahara and Zaki. They were taught how to bake a super moist chocolate cake, a light cheesecake and a not too sweet buttercream frosting. These cakes were then moulded into pop cakes and cake bites and coated in melted chocolate. All of them had much fun decorating their pop cakes with coloured sugar balls, sprinkles and melted chocolate. Nor Aslina travelled from Sungai Petani to attend our class. Previously, she had attended a couple of our classes and I must thank her from the bottom of my heart for her support. Encik Zaki came from Lumut, Perak and I also thank him and appreciate his support. To Diana and Michelle, thank you ladies for travelling from Butterworth to attend our class and I truly appreciate your support too. Zahara and Wan Zaleha are my greatest support and I thank them from the bottom of my heart too. Thank you Mimi for mailing to me the class pictures and attending our class. InsyaAllah, we will meet again at another time.... at another class.




No comments:

Post a Comment