Our October classes will start on the 24th October(Sat)and the first class is Creative Cupcakes. In this class students will learn
1) how to make moist chocolate cupcakes
2) how to make smooth & shiny buttercream(for free hand drawing/piping and filling-in)
3) how to make a special buttercream which does not melt or smugde easily (tak jadi comot). this buttercream is suitable to pipe flowers,designs & borders on your cupcakes. the buttercream is hard but you can bite into it.
4) how to make royal icing & smooth shiny ganache
4) learn how to decorate your cupcakes with fondant,ganache, piping jelly and edible image.
As bonus we will give 4 cupcake recipes
By attending this class you will be guided through all the rudiments of baking delicious cupcakes and decorating them creatively with all the different medium of icing and decorations. You too can develop your talent in cupcake decorating to something rewarding by taking orders from customers. Call me at 016-4753114 or submit the form on you right with all your particulars to attend our class.
Our popular Chocolate Making Class will be held on the 31st October (Sat)due to a large number of requests from students. Please be advised that we have revised our fees for this class to RM220.00 due to some new additions in our module. Our new module is as follows and the new lessons are in italics.
1) A history on chocolate and the production various type of chocolate like dark, milk and white couverture, compound and Belgian chocolate.
2) Chocolate making process and techniques.
i) tempering chocolate without using tempering equipment
- tempering couverture choc
- melting compound choc
ii) moulding chocolate in creative designs using various techniques
- dipping chocolate - 2 techniques ( strawberry- tuxedo/wedding gown and wafer decorating )
- coloring chocolate - creatively to make designs
iii) lollipop ( 3 techniques) - couverture, oreo, color
iv) chocolate transfer using transfer sheets
v) clustering ( new technique)
vi) dark choc mint
3) delicious praline filling : recipes and hands-on making strawberry and mocha praline
4)Making of Chocolate Card ( making a greeting card from chocolate - not using Indonesian mold !!!)
6)name & address of chocolate suppliers to get you started to make homemade chocolate
7)packing, pricing and marketing plan of your homemade chocolate
Free packing items
250 g raw couverture chocolate will be given free - to take home to practice