Saturday, November 14, 2009

MOIST CHOCOLATE SPONGE CUPCAKES




This was ordered by a client for just a 'makan-makan'party with friends on Saturday night. The cuppies were very moist and spongy in texture. I topped the cuppies with a special ganache made with couverture chocolate. My assistants made the blossom flowers ( which were made in chocolate modeling paste). My client asked me to pack 6 cupcakes separately to be given to her boyfriend.I rushed with the 18 cupcakes as there is another order for a Princess Ariel cake to be delivered tomorrow. The cake is also made with same moist chocolate sponge cake batter, so my assistants and I have just to do the decorations only. Luckily, this client asked me to come up with my own design for the cake with Princess Ariel as the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment