Monday, July 5, 2010

CREATIVE CUPCAKE CLASS ON 5tH JULY 2010

Our creative cupcake class was held on Monday (5/7/10) and this was a special class because normally I don't conduct classes on weekdays. Sometimes if there are requests from my students, I will conduct classes on weekdays. I also don't accept cake orders from customers due to lack of time and my concentration is only in teaching. The only orders that I accept is from my family members and sometimes I cannot cope with the huge orders and have to pass it on to my ex-students.

This class was requested by Noraini who has previously taken home-made chocolate class with PG CakeCraft. I was very happy to know that Noraini is doing well in her home-made chocolate business and her chocolates are being shipped as far as Iran. Noraini was joined by Zul (who is also in food business), Kak Normah, Sariah and beauty saloon owner, Rosmin.

Zul, Kak Normah, Noraini,Sariah & Rosmin
buttercrem sunflower piped by students
ladybird & butterfly in the garden
piping the rose
teddies in a row
moist chocolate cupcakes made by students, ready to go into the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment