Thursday, December 17, 2009

EDIBLE CRYSTAL CAKE FOR A 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY





My client wanted to order a cake to celebrate her parents 50th wedding anniversary. She wanted the cake to be special as she and her family will be relocating to another state soon. I suggested to her to make a 2 tiered cake and decorate with edible crystals around the cake, with applique decorations and Roman pillars to make the cake look unique and special. The first tier is our popular walnut butter cake and the bottom tier is American chocolate cake. I used lace with hanging crystals to decorate around the cake instead of ribbons. My client was ecstatic when she laid eyes on the cake and thanked me for making her parents 50th wedding anniversary so special. I presented a small box of couverture milk chocolate (foc) to be given to her parents. It was a small token from PG Cake Craft to a wonderful couple. I sincerely hope that Mr&Mrs R will have more anniversaries like this with their wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment